What are Buckeye Bonuses?
Buckeye Bonuses are the direct and indirect items, services, and experiences that you get (for free or at greatly reduced cost) to have by being an enrolled student at The Ohio State University.
Why are these bonuses important?
Being a graduate student can be tough. With classes, graduate administrative responsibilities, tests, deadlines, and a stipend that doesn’t always seem to last until the end of the month, things can get stressful.
But, there is hope, relief, and tons of stuff that you can take advantage of that will help stretch your dollars and keep you entertained, grounded, and healthy!
How is this list organized?
We tried to make this list as intuitive as possible so we organized it by what an incoming graduate student might have questions about. As a result, resources are listed by topical area:
Off Campus Housing
- Campus Area Bus Service
- Central Ohio Transit Authority
- CoGo Bike Share
- Campus Bike Share
- Adaptive Transportation
- Child Care Program
- Family Housing
- Partner and Dependent Benefits
- Family Days at the Recreation and Physical Activity Center
Health and Wellness
- Counseling and Consultation Service
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- School of Optometry
- School of Veterinary Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- Recreational Sports
- Fitness Classes
- Student Health Insurance
- Campus Suicide Prevention Program
- The Student Wellness Center
- Wilce Student Health Center
- Buckeye Careers
- Career Counseling and Support Services
- Council of Graduate Student—Funding Opportunities
- Experience Columbus
- The Ohio Union
- OUAB Events
- Schottenstein Center Events
- The Wexner Center for the Arts
Student Organizations and Support